In every day’s hustle and bustle, we usually forget to focus on what we are consuming and how our meals will influence our well-being. A person is believed to be healthy if they have a strong immunity system. The older generation before us has diligently dealt with themselves by adding little things like a warm glass of milk, cow ghee, jaggery, spices, and various other flavours to their regular eating regimen. A2 cow ghee is one of these food items that is known to boost immunity along with providing various health benefits.
A2 Cow Ghee: An Introduction
We have all heard our older generations talk about taking proper precautions before taking any medication. They have consistently spoken about the significance of a healthy and effective diet that can further develop our immunity system. Simple eating habits like having a glass of milk with A2 cow ghee first thing in the morning or having a little piece of jaggery post dinners. Just like that, adding natural immunity boosters to your everyday diets is a ‘must-include’ more than ever now. No matter what, we are always drawn back to our roots. Thus, consuming a teaspoon of A2 cow ghee with warm milk or with roti is very important. Quite possibly, the best cure that can be easily used at home to increase immunity is by warming organic desi cow ghee lukewarm and blending some freshly crushed pepper in it. Having this consistently before going to bed at night time can help with boosting immunity. It is also ideal for battling flu and other viral infections.
According to Ayurveda, it is advised to consume ghee obtained from Gir and Sahiwal cows’ milk in the morning on an empty stomach as the ghee deals with the body like Rasa. Rasa is proven to be an essential source of nourishment for every single cell in our body. It works on the course of cell rejuvenation which helps improve the healing process of the body.
Organic Desi Ghee
A2 cow ghee contains medium and long-chain fatty fats. It is rich in omega-3 and omega-9 unsaturated fats alongside nutrients A, D, E, and K. A2 cow ghee helps in further improving digestion, builds your memory and intellect, improves skin and eye health, alongside that, it also lubricates your joints. Apart from all the benefits, A2 cow ghee is said to be a rich source of Butyrate fatty acid, which is fundamental for preventing various digestive diseases. In addition to being an immunity booster, A2 ghee also keeps our digestive system in good shape. A perfect blend of a healthy digestive system along with strong immunity is essential for remaining fit and healthy.
A Japanese report in 2013 shows that butyrate is viable to boost our immune system. Their research exhibits that butyric acid, a short-chain unsaturated fat delivered by commensal microscopic organisms, acts on naive T cells to advance their separation into Treg cells. It achieves this through epigenetic changes that direct the outflow of the genes responsible for the differentiation of naive T cells into Treg cells.
A2 Cow Ghee: A Natural Immunity Booster
Given the point that A2 cow ghee contains a lot of water-solvent omega-3 fatty acids along with Vitamin A, D, K, and E. Today’s fitness and health-enthusiastic generation has begun viewing this ancient food item as one of the key ingredients that help boost immunity and aid weight loss.
The extraordinary medical advantages and positive facts of A2 cow ghee have been mentioned by studies by National Center for Biotechnology Information and various associations; this ‘liquid gold’ is currently viewed as a nourishing powerhouse by many people. The rising positive reviews in regards to cow ghee procured from desi cows milk’ have put the ‘desi’ staple in the circuit of global recognition. Furthermore, the benefits of consuming A2 ghee as a part of your everyday diet in India have now been established as a health fact and fad.
Benefits of A2 Cow Ghee for Boosting Immunity
The benefits of A2 cow ghee for boosting immunity are showcased below-
- A2 cow ghee strengthens our immune system. As it is stacked with essential fat-solvent nutrients like vitamin D, K, E, and A, these supplements increase our body functions, including immunity. A2 ghee’s ability to help our body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins and minerals from different food items nourishes our immune system by equipping it with the right defense mechanism. Besides, the quintessential A2 Gir and Sahiwal ghee is known to have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antioxidant properties that prevent flu, viruses, cough, and cold.
- A2 Gir Organic ghee is a rich source of butyric acid. It is a short-chain unsaturated fat that is made when the good microscopic organisms in the stomach break down the dietary fiber butyrate. The colon cells utilize butyric acid as their preferred source of energy.
- A2 cow ghee consists of fat-soluble nutrients, which help in weight reduction.
- A2 cow ghee also plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy cholesterol and balancing hormones.
- A2 desi ghee likewise has a high-intensity point, which keeps it from producing free radicals that can harm cell function.
Additional Benefits of A2 Cow Ghee
Other significant benefits of A2 cow ghee are-
- Healthy saturated fats present A2 cow ghee help in boosting cognitive functioning. It prevents tissue and cell damage along with promoting longevity. Consuming one teaspoon of A2 cow ghee first thing in the morning on an empty stomach helps in improving the process of cell rejuvenation which helps with the healing process of our body. A2 ghee’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich soothes our skin, delays ageing, reduces pigmentation, and flushes out harmful toxins from the body. It also acts as a natural moisturizer that imparts radiance to our hair and skin.
- Adding A2 cow ghee to our daily diet is additionally said to help our heart, vision, constipation, cancer prevention, and maintaining overall good health.
- As per Ayurveda, consuming A2 Bilona ghee helps in keeping our body warm from within, because of which our grandma’s and Nani’s widely utilized A2 ghee in preparing winter desserts like moong dal ka halwa and gajar ka halwa. An inherent fighter against headaches, cold, and exhaustion, the Nyasa treatment recommends the use of lukewarm ghee.
The requirement and necessity of A2 cow ghee in our daily diet don’t require any explanation or proof. Just re-affirmation. Hindu mythology, our ancestors, our mothers, and ayurvedic practitioners are all well aware of the natural immunity-boosting characteristics of bilona ghee prepared by using desi cow milk, a very common food item in the Indian kitchen. The scientific examinations on ghee, backed with proper research and data, reiterate the fact that India’s traditional information about food and health has forever been reliable, and there is a long list of reasons to take on the practices in our regular lifestyle.
Is A2 Ghee Healthier than Regular Ghee?
Normal ghee might contain added additives and counterfeit colourings, which can be unsafe for the body. Likewise, ordinary ghee doesn’t contain as many supplements as that A2 cow ghee. It can likewise break down well-being by expanding cholesterol and fats. Hence, it is obvious that A2 ghee is superior to ordinary ghee. Additionally, it has thicker irregularity, and more ghee is made. Ghee is predominant in flavour, better and great for absorption from A2 milk. Cow ghee obtained by using Bilona Hand-churned method is grainy on the surface and is made by warming it on low fire for quite a while.
Most likely, the milk of desi cows is better and has more medical advantages. Likewise, it is thicker in consistency and delivers more ghee. The ghee acquired from A2 milk is unrivaled in taste, is better, and is great for absorption. A2 cow ghee is grainy on the surface and is made by warming margarine on low fire for a long length.
How to Make A2 Cow Ghee At Home?
Rather than purchasing processed ghee, make pure A2 ghee at home, which is a rich source of essential nutrients and provides a healthy lifestyle:
To make A2 cow ghee, gather milk cream/malai in a bowl and freeze. At the point when you have enough malai, remove it from the cooler and permit it to cool down at room temperature. Then, at that point, add curd to it and let it sit for the time being. The following day, add the malai to a food processor and add some cold water to it. Whisk the mixture until the butter separates from the milk and gathers together. Wash the butter with cold water. At the point when the water turns out to be clear, quit washing the butter. This is done to wash away milk solids. Then, as we always do, heat the butter in a kadhai on low flame until ghee starts floating on top. Strain the ghee and store it in a jar.
Today, we experience a daily reality where the food is defiled by contamination and chemical compounds. The majority of the food we get is unhealthy and extremely unsafe. An approach to keeping away from and getting away from this is to return to our underlying roots and follow the Saatvik diet with ghee prepared by using grass-fed Gir cows prescribed by Vedas.
At SwadeshiVIP, it is our dream to provide everybody with the purest A2 cow ghee to keep alive the insight shared by our ancient scriptures and to give proper respect to the efforts of our ancestors. SwadeshiVIP A2 cow ghee is made exclusively from the A2 milk of the desi cows. These cows are taken care of and reared with extraordinary love and care. It is hand-churned and processed using the ancient bilona process and packaged to perfection for you. You can start your A2 ghee diet plan right now by getting the purest A2 ghee at our website.
Read our Article:14 Health Benefits of Omega-3 in Vedic Bilona Cow Ghee