At SwadeshiVIP, we are adopting a hygiene-conscious approach to deliver 100% organic and adulteration-free milk based on purity assurance. With the help of a milk testing kit, we examine milk quality and ensure that chemical & preservative-free, highly nutritious milk would reach your doorstep. As our cows are raised on nutrient-dense and healthful pastures as well as diversified herbs and grasses, they will be producing the milk that would retain the nourishment-loaded nutrients such as phosphorus, calcium, potassium, iodine, vitamin B & D.
At SwadeshiVIP, we ensure that all personnel follow the safety protocols and use gloves and masks with utmost care. Leaving no room for contamination and adulteration in any form is our topmost priority. Our fully automated processes play a significant role in maintaining the purity factor of the milk. Our eco-friendly packaging technique would give you a sense of safety and strong belief in milk delivered by us.
As the demand for immunity-boosting foodstuffs and liquid diets has soared high after Coronavirus landed in India, we have felt the need to deliver A2 cow milk, which is a blessing in disguise for milk lovers due to its capability of strengthening the immunity system. The presence of vitamin A in A2 milk bolsters cell growth and plays the role of an active immunity booster. A2 cow milk produced by desi cows such as Sahiwal, Gir, and Rathi at our Gaushalas and farms offers several health benefits.
The health benefits of A2 milk produced by our desi cows are mentioned below
- The regular consumption of A2 milk would fuel the digestion process naturally and eventually leads to improvement in overall health. All thanks to the availability of A2 beta-casein protein in A2 milk.
- Loaded with essential vitamins and nutrients, A2 milk is known for reducing cholesterol level and lowering blood pressure.
- Calcium and magnesium-rich A2 milk is precious health-wise as it ensures healthy bones for a lifetime. The abundance of calcium present in this most hygienic milk repairs bones and keeps the teeth strong.
- Immunity-booster A2 milk is the need of the hour. Most diseases and infections in today’s time demand a robust immune system.
- To ensure that indigenous cows at our farms and Gaushalas receives proper nutritious diet, medical facilities and get a spacious and healthy environment to live
- To maintain the health and well-being of the cows so that they can produce novel, natural, and healthiest milk
- To deliver hands-free milk by effectively implementing the safety protocols such as sanitizing the hands of personnel before and after the delivery takes place and making it compulsory for the people to wear masks & gloves
- To make sure that A2 milk reaches up to a major chunk of the population in Delhi NCR
- To strictly prohibit the usage of chemicals, detergents, and other additional substances in the milk that may deteriorate the quality of milk
- To apply reasonable and effective practices in animal nutrition, animal care, the nutritional quality of milk, and quality of life